I was very honoured to be nominated for this award for the second time by Drown in Melancholy – a blogger I really admire (go and check out her blog right now)! It wasn’t too long ago that I did this so I am not going to specifically nominate anyone this time round (if you are reading this and haven’t yet done this, or would like to do it again, consider yourself well and truly tagged!) but I…
Hello and welcome to another edition of Brin’s Book Buzz – the October Edition! There are soooo many books coming out in October – it’s going to be difficult deciding which ones to buy and which ones to put off reading for a while. Here are my top picks for October – bit of a supernatural/fantasy theme going on in honour of Halloween!
um ok then bitch go marry that lochness monster if you wish
Guess who has 500 followers?!?!
Thank you so much to everyone who has followed me, I love this little booklr community; you’re all great. To celebrate all of my wonderful followers I am doing a 500 follower giveaway!!
- Because this is a celebration of all my followers you must be following me to take part in the giveaway
- You can reblog this multiple times but please don’t annoy your followers ;) likes also count as an entry
- The winner wins one of the above books (these books are some of my favourite reads from 2014). You choose which one you want and they will all be paperback where available.Where there is a series you can choose whichever book you want from that series.
- This giveaway is international as I will be using Amazon.
- The giveaway ends the 1st November 7:30pm GMT and a winner will be picked at random using a random number generator.
Good Luck! and thank you all so much :)
inspirational reading quote I’m too lazy to look for
Your room, if this is your room; is beautiful like ❤️❤️❤️❤️